Decorative Mask I Nicholle Kobi
Cloth face masks are NOT surgical masks, personal protective equipment, or N-95 respirators – these critical resources are reserved for the brave healthcare workers who are on the front lines, taking care of our loved ones – but rather are intended for general, everyday use while out in public when social distancing measures are difficult to maintain. We made sure that our face masks have all the most important features to keep you safe and comfortable:
- Easy to use (CDC guidance on how to wear and remove a mask )
- Reusable (Wash with proper sanitization after each use)
- Machine washable
- Comfortable 100% polyester fabric (Decorated front material is a poly sheeting, and the back is made from poly microfiber)
- Sturdy over-the-ear elastic straps for a snug fit
- One size fits most (7" x 3.5") to cover your nose and mouth
- May be worn alone, but designed with an insert slot for an optional surgical mask or a disposable mask (sold separately), which acts as an additional barrier to fluids and particulate materials
- Please note that our face masks have not been tested for flame resistance or skin sensitivity
While guidance is continually evolving, Nicholle Kobi has compiled information it hopes you will find helpful on how to stay safe and protect the ones you love:
- General Information on COVID-19 from the CDC
- How to Protect Yourself and Others from COVID-19
- Wash before first use
1 Source: CDC.GOV
These masks are custom made by a global network of on-demand manufacturers, including facilities in the USA and abroad. We route your order to a particular facility taking into account your specific order requirements and shipping destination.
Disclaimer: The mask should not be used (1) in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected; (2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or (3) in the presence of a high-intensity heat source or flammable gas. We make no warranties, either express or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
Returns: For health and safety reasons, all face mask sales are final and are not returnable or exchangeable.